Notice of Non Payment

To: Triumphs Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Notice of Non Payment
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 16:05:28 -0800
Although I am somewhat reluctant to do this, I have bee left with no
other choice but to notify the Lists of a person who has not paid for
one of the Service Bulletin sets I sent out.  I do so to keep anybody
else from being soaked by this individual.

After numerous EMAIL please to pay the $19 (US), and even a phone call
from Michael Bayrock (thanks Michael), Bryce Mack has refused to even
give me the courtesy of answering any of the EMAILS.

Therefore, Anybody who is selling something to Bryce Mack (White Rock,
BC, Canada), had better request money in advance or else send the
product Collect.

Thanks to all the rest of you who have paid promptly for the Bulletins,
Regalia and parts that I have sent you, especially those who kicked in a
few extra bucks.  That has helped defray the cost of doing business with
the few "dead beats" that lurk on the lists.

Regards,
Joe Curry
  -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer