Spanking the wankle

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spanking the wankle
From: Ken Bertschy <kentop@dakotacom.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 19:54:40 -0700

I'm really scared to ask this-but-what does "Spank the Wankle " mean and
should I bring "protection"?

Ken says:  When Nigel posts numbers better than that ro-spit, the wankle
will be spanked.  I'm rootin' fer Nigel.  Half the emails lately have been
talking about wankles and ford suspensions, monza exhausts etc, etc, etc.
For a minute, I thought I had been transferred to the wrong list.  But
nope, this is the spitfires list.  That's the trouble with them there
mod-happy hot rodders, they start talking spitfire, and wind up talking
mazda drivetrains.  Spank 'em, Laura.