Re: update: URGENT!!! please help

To: Spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: update: URGENT!!! please help
From: A666K@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 23:38:22 EST
I'm FINALLY home, thanx to all that helped....
I simply unplugged everything electrical that did not kill the engine, and
made it home.
 But that was the easy part, now I have to figure out what is wrong, and I
need help. I have done some tests and found that Cheech is not draining
abnormally, he is simply not getting recharged by the Alt.. As some of you
mentioned this is the definetly the burnt IGN. lamp's fault. So after
struggling to remove the lamp I have found it to be working fine. So my
question is: What IS going on here? new Alternator, New battery, no other
circuits involved and still no charge?! Will someone who knows the dark
secrets of Lucas rescue me from it's evil? If the force is strong with you
please write back. And if it is not so strong, but you live anywhere near
Silver Spring Md. write anyway. Maybe, just maybe you can can bring Cheech
back.

Thanx again for all the help
Avi
&Cheech Skywalker the '78 Spit.