The Garage Sale is online.

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: The Garage Sale is online.
From: GatesDavid@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 23:10:50 EST
Hey fellow Triumphants,

My  web site where people can buy and sell their cars and parts is now online.
It is called "The Garage Sale".  My plan for how to implement this has changed
with significant ideas and brainstorming from Paul Carreiro, thanks Paul.  The
site is now very close to how I imagined it to eventually turn out without
having to start the site with just enough to get by.  There are categories for
many different Triumph models with spaces for whole cars and different spaces
for just parts.  As long as what you are selling is not directly related to a
business all the ads you place are compeltely FREE (to both they seller and
the buyer).

I will be adding a link to my Spitfires List Rogues Gallery to this page.  If
anyone has personal web pages or other pages and want to add links to The
Garage Sale, please do.  The more people that stop by to look or offer items
up for sale, the better off we will ALL be.  This will only work if enough
people use it.

I am not on the Triumph list, so could someone please forward this email to
them as well.  They will probably have just as many people (probably more)
that will be able to use it.

Here is the URL for the site.  Please stop by for a look and post anything you
may have for sale.

http://ep.com/ep/csp.html?csp=8239

David Gates
Hawaii
'73 Spitfire 1500 (Daily driver)
'78 Spitfire 1500 (working on this one)
'76 Spitfire 1500 (just acquired, probably going to be a parts car)
http://members.aol.com/gatesdavid/index.htm  <--- Rogues Gallery
http://ep.com/ep/csp.html?csp=8239  <--- The Garage Sale