Re: Triumph plastic rear window

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Triumph plastic rear window
From: "Ryan Smith" <shmitty99@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 1998 03:51:08 PST
I know I'm not the only one to get this advertisement for a lexan
replacement windowss.  I guess this is the beginning of the junk mail
Mark warned us about.

On the bright side its a great idea.  We've got a sh*tload of lexan here
at work.  I think I'll unzip my never used softtop window and experiment
with replacing it with .0625" lexan on Monday.  I'll report back with
what I find.

Ryan Smith
72 Emerald Green Spitfire - with a softtop??