Re: El Nino For President!!!

To: ScottBarr8@aol.com
Subject: Re: El Nino For President!!!
From: aeh53@juno.com (Andrew E. Henderson)
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 1998 09:17:44 -0600
Scott
I second your nomination!  I'm in Indiana, it's going to be 70 today, I'm
done (almost) with the yard work, & the top is down. (Normally it's about
35-40 , gray, & cold rain) Is this a great Christmas season or what?
Life is good!

Andy Henderson
71 MK IV (The Other Woman)
ps. Joe- I'll forward the assorted numbers & such to the database if I
can remember to bring them in to work.  I promise.