Re: Re: response from Tim Suddard on floor covering

To: rem9@cornell.edu, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Re: response from Tim Suddard on floor covering
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 1998 22:42:46 EST
The best way to prep the floor is to cover it with acid, that can be gotten at
any hardware store. I can't remember what type of acid it is, but is commonly
used for this type of cleaning.

I also believe  a new floor needs to be cured for 30 days.

Thanks for the kind words on the magazine... We try to keep the magazine as
honest as this response was. I perhaps haven't improved my relationship with
the guy who makes the floor epoxy, but I have told the truth  as based on my
personal experience.

One of the main reason I started "Grassroots Motorsports" fifteen years ago is
that as a real down to earth, low bucks enthusiast. I hated the way many of
the car magazines lied to readers, telling them to buy worthless junk. They
also had, (nd still have) no regard for what stuff costs!

Tim Suddard/publisher/Grassroots Motorsports