Re: Vinyl (or other) Upholstery -question

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Vinyl (or other) Upholstery -question
From: "Ryan Smith" <shmitty99@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 1998 10:29:23 PST
Who started this thread?  And what is our plan of action, there seams to
be a pretty good amount of interest for the seat covers and foams.  But
there are at least 4 different types of seat covering and what is
everyone looking for?  I personally have high back MkIV seats that can't
use the 1500's covers.  And I know some of you must have houndstooth
inserts and may or may not want to preserve them.  Personally I need to
have the stuff to rebuild my seats by early january or I won't get it
done by the time I go back to school.

Ryan Smith
72 Emerald Green Spitfire