RE: Vinyl (or other) Upholstery

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Vinyl (or other) Upholstery
From: "Mostrom, Paul" <Mostrom.Paul@principal.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 12:32:37 -0600
This was on the list a couple or three weeks ago:

>Bob Danielson wrote:

>> Prestige Autotrim in England (1-800-659-2649) lists leather seat kits for
>> the Spitfire at $292. I ordered my mohair top from them and am very pleased
>> with the quality of their work.
>> Bob Danielson
>> 75 TR6 - Status at
>> http://pages.cthome.net/BobD

I would go for leather at that price (or maybe less!), although I'm sure there
would be shipping and import duty to pay also.  Something to think about if we
get a large order together.

 Thanks,
Paul Mostrom
'77 Spitfire 1500

'Black holes, where God divided by zero......'