Re: moisture in exhaust

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: moisture in exhaust
From: "Ryan Smith" <shmitty99@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 1998 05:49:30 PST
Good or bad I don't know.  I do know that water is a normal by product
of combustion.  Both my spitfire and my explorer have some degree of
water in the exhaust.

Ryan Smith
72 Emerald Green Spitfire

Date: Tue, 08 Dec 1998 07:25:29 -0600
From: KEVIN EDDINS <eddinsk@NRISO.NOLA.NAVY.MIL>
To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: moisture in exhaust

I've heard stories like "If waters coming out the exhaust, then you've
got
a good engine" and "that's perfect combustion there" and "HEY! you got
my pants dirty"

Does water (lightly) splashing out of the exhaust indicate anything good
or bad about an engine.  My spit has been doing this since the rebuild
40K miles ago.  My mustang did this too and left two black circles on my
dads garage wall.

Kevin