Help please

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Help please
From: Nick Moseley <nmoseley@iwaccu.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 1998 00:00:30 -0800
Thanks Joe.
I'm confused. (I guess you already knew that).
I have a single white-yellow wire, and a double (two into one connector)
white-black wires emerging from the harness beside the coil.
There are two white-yellows at the starter solenoid, one of which (I
presume) is attached to the positive terminal of the coil, and the
white-black wires are attached to the negative.
In Fig 10.65, it has white-black going to the distributor from the negative
coil terminal. So far, so good. If I remove the existing PO wire from the
positive coil to the distributor, then there is nothing to the distributor.
The white-black attaches to the negative coil, but doesn't emerge anywhere
in the engine compartment. Should I remove the existing white blacks, and
replace them with one from the coil negative to the distributor?
Many thanks, all suggestions gratefully appreciated.

Nick Moseley

----
Nick Moseley
nmoseley@aurora.net