Re: Vinyl (or other) Upholstery

To: "James Carpenter" <jc_carpenter@softhome.net>, <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Vinyl (or other) Upholstery
From: Stig Nikolaj Fasmer Blomberg <blomberg@get2net.dk>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 11:46:31 +0100
At 01:13 08-12-98 -0000, James Carpenter wrote:
>I am interested in the same for my car, but I am in the UK it's not cost
>effective to join in with over seas orders.  So what I propose is for
>listers in the EC....  Or UK
>
>There is a place in Horfield Bristol called Bristol Uphostory Supplys, they
>supply (you guessed it) uphostory stuff like fire proof seat foam,=
 letherete
>or vinal or what ever it is, and the pipeing etc.  It was recomended by a
>friend who makes motor bikes with double wisbone suspension.  Anyway I'll
>call in there somepoint mabe even tomorow (today/yesterday by the time I=
 get
>on the net again) and get some prices, then I will be after interest from
>the couple of UK people on here.

As mentioned earlier, I'm  just like James living i europe, and also
interested in a new set of seats for my 1500. But I don't think it would be
a problem with posting some upholstery from the states to europe. If you go
by surfacemail, its actually not that expensive. Prices to denmark by US
postal service is
5  lbs   =3D 14,76 USD
10        24,36
15        33,96
20        43,56
25        53,16
30        62.76
40        81,96
50        101,16

So, just cuont me in for now, though I think it has got to be in beige,
since the original seats are beige. Still, spare the houndstooth. My
present seats are the original, and has done more than 300.000 kilometers
(200.000 miles), and as you can guess, they are pretty shot by now.

Kind regards

stig
Stig Nikolaj Fasmer Blomberg
Lindenovsgade 17 st.th.