Re: Humour

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Humour
From: mike@spitfire.stortek.com (Mike Ginter SA)
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 14:48:37 -0700
As a Unix/NT Systems Administrator and a Spitfire owner, I get my share
of computer jokes and Triumph jokes.  But Triumph Computer jokes?  I
can't even forward this to anyone.  Nobody else is a I know outside of people
on this list are combo computer/Triumph dweebs.

Thanks Jeff

Mike
79 Spit x 2
SUN Workstation x 100+