A Spring Checklist for Your Spitfire???

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: A Spring Checklist for Your Spitfire???
From: Tom Shirley <tshirley@VoyagerOnline.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 07:37:13 -0500
I know, I know, it's not even officially winter yet and here I go
putting a spring checklist tip on the Spit Tips archive page but I found
this tucked back in some old documentation. The list was developed by
Bryson Leslie, past President of the Southern British Car Club here in
Chattanooga. I've added a few lines of stuff I thought of (can you say
trunions?) and welcome any suggestions for additions.

Hey, it's never too early to think about next years great weather and
fun in our cars.

Tom Shirley  Sale Creek, TN (just north of Chattanooga)
1982 Royale RP31 Formula Ford
1978 Triumph Spitfire
http://www.Geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/1080