More Rimmer Parts

To: "Spitfire" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: More Rimmer Parts
From: "N.A. Campiglia III" <spitdrvr@camalott.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 23:17:52 -0600
Well,
I just received my second shipment from Rimmer Bros.  Did I mention last
time that the SS Sport exhaust came wrapped in never used dog food bags??
This time it was never used concrete bags, what great recycling...
Anyway, the rear trim pieces I ordered are outstanding and will make the
back of the Spit stand out. These are the ones that go on the factory welded
body seams.

Can anyone tell me if they have ever seen a Yellow 1500 Spit with Chrome
(Stainless) trim pieces, I dont believe I ever have.  Most Yellow ones have
Black ones?????

The Rimmer FREE CARRIAGE is on for a bit longer, maybe I can sneak another
order out before then..

Take care all

Nick
Abilene, TX
'67 Spitfire MK III
'74 Spitfire 1500 (Looking better day by day)
http://camalott.com/~spitdrvr