Re: ignition light

To: "Chip Mautz" <clmautz@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: ignition light
From: "James Carpenter" <jc_carpenter@softhome.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 01:17:51 -0000
I must admit to having a look at one in my local scrap yard, 4.2 XJS V12.
That was until my father pointed out that I should get the syspension up to
taking the power of a 1500 before putting in a V12.  As to wether it would
fit, you might have a clearence problem with the front cross member, and
some of the injection equiptment.