dash thank yous

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: dash thank yous
From: "Ryan Smith" <shmitty99@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 03:39:18 PST
Thanks to all that replied to my dash questions.  Consensus was to not
build my own out of wood but to use a laminate and a veneer instead or
better yet refinish an original spit wooden dash.  So that's what I'm
going to do.  Sam Gentry has offered to refinish a set for me if I could
find some panels.  Check out his work on his own GT6
(http://personal.cfw.com/~hsgentry/mycar.html).  And I think I've found
a set of 73 Spit dash panels (right Jeff?) Suffice to say I'm pretty
excited about getting this dash redone after seeing what it's going to
look like.

Gotta love those Virginian list members!

Ryan Smith
72 Emerald Green Spitfire