New parts car

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: New parts car
From: "Sizemore, Shane" <shane.sizemore@medaphis.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 13:15:20 -0500
Well, I bought the '74 1500 last night for $250 cash. After about a 65
mile tow with a friends trailer, I got it home.
I can't wait to get the motor running so the transplant operation can
begin (putting the engine in my '79 model).
I just wish this car was not so UGLY (kicked snake in thick grass -
ugly).
Oh well, the car cover looks great on it. I may have to work on it
during the night so not to blind the neighbors.

Just an FYI - thanks for the emails regarding the issue......

Shane Sizemore
1979 Spitfire "Speedbuggy"
1974 Spitfire "Schlep"
Douglasville, GA