Switch bezels

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Switch bezels
From: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 07:43:48 -0800
I'm redoing the dash and in the process I will be replacing the headlight
switch as well as several others.  These are the dash mounted rocker type,
headlight, window heater, etc as found on the Spitfire/GT6/TR6.  Does
anyone know if one orders these (from say any of the "big 3") if they come
with the bezel that is used to mount the switch or do they come as the
switch only.  The reason I ask is I need the bezels ( and more than just
one, actually about 6)  If its only the switch I can't use them.

If it's only the switch and I can't use it, does anybody know where I could
find some "factory" appearing rocker type switches (approx 1 inch x 1 1/4
both DPST DPDT) Something akin to the switches used in Jaguar XJ series?
I've checked Pep Boys and Kragen, and they only have cheesy looking ones -

72 V6 Spitfire (daily driver)
70 GT6+ (when I don't drive the Spit)
70 Spitfire (long term project)