Re: The Book is on its way

To: jonmac <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Subject: Re: The Book is on its way
From: Tom Strange <jantoms@vbe.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 22:01:41 -0800
Congratulations,
  On a job well done, John.  They may not make it for Christmas,  But you
have just completed a tremendous undertaking.  I think this was mostly
for those of us on the list, & we all thank you.  Without even seeing the
book yet, I'm sure we all will enjoy it, and appreciate the great job you
have done.
  Thank you, & Merry Christmas.
Tom Strange, Classic Autosports Ltd., Appleton, Wi.,  920-733-5013

PS.  Maybe a strong cup of coffee for the stamp aftertaste????????
(That's the only "tasteful" comment I can think of.  The others we can
probably all imagine.)