I'm back

To: "John Lye" <RJL6n@virginia.edu>, "Dave Massey" <105671.471@compuserve.com>,
Subject: I'm back
From: "Dave Terrick" <dterrick@pangea.ca>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 1998 15:20:28 -0600
Hi all,  Dave Terrick back in the land of Winterpeg.  I hope you all had a
great holiday (Was Mr.. Hankey good to you  - - -  (South Park fans will
understand... "a totally non-denominational holiday icon") - - -  for all I
hope this has been a great holiday week.

My trip East gave me a new appreciation for the cold wind that - for a
prairie boy at least - is colder than the winter in "winterpeg".   I also
learned several sneaky Eastern driving tricks which has given me new respect
for you eastern Americans and Canadians that suffer through that crap on a
daily basis.  I understand torque, automatic transmissions, and the "I' m
bigger than you" mentality.  Ugh.

Home is always good.  I hope yours is too.  Until the next trip (maybe, just
maybe VTR)....

Dave T