spitfire diecasts

To: "spitfires" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: spitfire diecasts
From: "Ron Roach" <rroach@intouch.bc.ca>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 20:53:58 -0800
Hi listers!  I escaped out of Vancouver on xmas eve. with a foot of snow
stopping the city dead in it's tracks(Micheal Bayrock wasn't kidding), and
headed to Saskatoon Saskatchewan(try saying that repeatedly after a few
ales) to see the family for xmas.
I'm back and saw the thread about looking for spit models.
Wilkinson's automobilia, our local store dedicated to vast amounts of
reading material, old magazines, models,etc, relating to cars,  will be
getting in some 1/18 scale diecasts of mk IV spits.  When they get in, I'll
try to find out where there made, and available from.

have a great and safe new year!

ron roach

'78 spit without O/D (guess it was too heavy for mr. Hankey to bring)