Overdrive Chassis Mounting Plate

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Overdrive Chassis Mounting Plate
From: Huw Upshall <hupshall@wolfenet.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 22:40:28 -0800
I am going to be making a couple of Chassis Mounting plates for my '78
Spitfires.  I have had an engineer friend of mine design a new plate from
the measurements provided from David Gates.  It will not have any of the
flanges but it will be thicker and therefore more robust.  Do other people
on the list need a plate?  Since I am going to have mine made, It wouldn't
be a problem to make more.  I do not know how much it's going to cost to
make these, but steel is dirt cheap so it can't be that much.  Let me know
if there is interest.

                                                                -Huw

 Huw Upshall                      Email:       hupshall@wolfenet.com
                                               hupshall@microsoft.com
                                  http:        www.wolfenet.com/~hupshall

 'Misspelled?  Impossible!  My modem is Error-Correcting!'