Re: the spitfirfe prospect

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: the spitfirfe prospect
From: Brian Furgalus <mowog@usa.net>
Date: 29 Dec 98 12:43:38 EST
I meant to say that I was inclined not to belive him that no bodywork has been
done!  As for the rapint, not being an original color does bother me, but I
can live with it.  If it ever needed paint again, I'd revert to the white.  So
O/D is worthwhile?  And so is the hardtop?  Hmmm.  I think I'll have a hard
time getting him down that low.  I could try for $3,000.  I don't want to
insult the guy!I agree completely about if it's repainted, it's not mint.  I'm
willing to pay abit more for a car with O/D and hardtop, but not $2,000!!!
Well, I'm leaving to go see the car in about five minutes, I'll let you know
as soon as I get home what i learned!

Cheers,
Brian Furgalus