RE: air compressor

To: <Spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: air compressor
From: "Moorse,Jeffrey" <jeff.moorse@abbott.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 13:04:51 -0600
NO! Don't use PVC or any other plastic pipe for compressed air.  Most a=
ir
compressors put out more than 100psi, many 125psi.  Plastic pipe can't =
handle
this much pressure, especially over long periods of time, or in hot wea=
ther
or when the plastic degrades from the UV in sunlight.

Jeff Moorse

owner-spitfires@autox.team.net on 01/04/99 11:30:00 AM
Please respond to mikew@turbopower.com @ INTERNET