FW: Compressor air-lines ... from Shop Talk list

To: "'Spitfire Mail List'" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: FW: Compressor air-lines ... from Shop Talk list
From: "Bayrock, Michael" <michael_bayrock@bctransit.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 11:42:47 -0800
The topic of plumbing air lines was discussed for the past 2 weeks on
the shop talk mail list.  Out of it all, the best comments I saw came
from Dan Masters just over the weekend.  One piece I did save from the
shop talk list is attached - I thought it was interesting enough that I
would follow through when I got my shop built.

If shop talk is being archived, those interested may want to check out
the thread.

A website was also mentioned that had a diagram on plumbing a shop.  I
think it was TIP Tools who had it, but I can't seem to find my bookmark
just yet.

Michael
michael_bayrock@bctransit.com