Re: side marker lamp rubber update plus bead blasting

To: Spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: side marker lamp rubber update plus bead blasting
From: "Ryan Smith" <shmitty99@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 14:53:24 PST
This was one of the projects I never got around to at work last term. I
had access to injection molding equipment and meant to try to make a
small batch of side marker rubbers from my own since they're in pretty
good shape.  But I got busy doing other personal projects like (here
comes the tie in) bead blasting every scrap of metal on my car that I
could get off with a wrench.  After bead blasting it I would powdercoat
with a black matte (textured) or a black semi-gloss (smooth).  Glass
bead blasting is so cool, I've got to get my dad to put one of those
cabinets in our shop.  I'm going to miss having all those toys at my
disposal.

Ryan Smith
72 Emerald Green Spitfire
Ex Nortel Co-op Employee