Re: First and last post....

To: "tim ob" <iphituss@hotmail.com>, <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: First and last post....
From: "N.A. Campiglia III" <spitdrvr@camalott.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 12:15:14 -0600
Well hello Tim,
If you had been on this list for awhile you would have encountered many
posts of how each of us had found our love for our Spits, many were long.
These stories are fun to read. We share plenty of helpful info.

 One thing that we do have is a lack of uninformed assholes, so go back to
the Alpine list, Im sure they miss theirs..

Now....

BITE MY ASS

N...1
Abilene, TX