Re: Multiple seat Triumphs

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Multiple seat Triumphs
From: dano <dorie@stetson.edu>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 13:15:21 -0500
Congratulations Patrick!
Finally, After years of waiting I've found a way to work this in...
If you don't want to import a Sprint and if you still want a multiple seat
'Triumph', may I suggest a 2-litre Bond Equipe? More room than the
Herald/Vitesse and with the Vitesse underpinnings you can't go wrong. Add
to that the fiberglass body and the fact that you will be the only one on
your block or any other block in this country (save mine) to have one.
Course, you either love or hate the looks ;^O
                    Dano in Daytona Beach
      A picture of mine is at
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/4777/bond.jpg

67 Herald Conv.