RE: 150 CD's and my story

To: Mike Welch <mikew@turbopower.com>,
Subject: RE: 150 CD's and my story
From: jak0pab@jak10.med.navy.mil (Bowen, Patrick A. RP2)
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 15:55:30
Mike, I feel I must reply to this.  For any cold, personality lacking
individuals - you may leave now!
My daughter 2 and 4 months loves my car.  To the point of hanging on the
doors and crying for a ride.  She will get just as dirty as her dad as she
dutifully takes her screwdriver and sticks it in every possible hole in the
car, as well as taking every nut I just removed and spreading them to the
winds.  Man I love this job!

Patrick

Patrick Bowen
'79 Spitfire