Re: First and last post....

To: "Laura G." <savercool@email.msn.com>, "tim ob" <iphituss@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: First and last post....
From: jak0pab@jak10.med.navy.mil (Bowen, Patrick A. RP2)
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 14:21:05
Laura, don't take it personally.  Obviously our recently departed friend Mr
Obrien has not hung around on the list long enough to know that not only do
we provide the best info available to spitfire owners/enthusiasts that we
also form a close friendship for each other.  To Mr. Obrien, good-bye, we
don't need any high-horses here.  To everyone else on list tell me your
story, or whatever, and tell me how to rebuild a carb while your at it.

Patrick Bowen -- here for the duration.

Patrick Bowen
'79 Spitfire
Jacksonville FL