Windshield Wiper wheel boxes... uggg!!

To: "Spit list" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Windshield Wiper wheel boxes... uggg!!
From: "N.A. Campiglia III" <spitdrvr@camalott.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 18:34:51 -0600
Anyone ever replaced their wiper wheel boxes?  I skipped out of work early
to enjoy the near 70 mark and decided to install the left side box (I messed
it up bad getting the car ready for the body shop).  It aint no easy chore,
thats for sure.  I wish I could tell you there is an easy way to do it with
the dash and all the components still there, but there isn't....

Once again my loving wife pulled my frustrated butt away and showed me the
light, thank God...
It's in and the next time I'll be a little nicer taking off the wipers...

N.A. Campiglia
Abilene, TX
http://camalott.com/~spitdrvr