Wheels

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Wheels
From: aeh53@juno.com (Andrew E. Henderson)
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 09:23:04 -0600
Greetings all
Sorry to bomb the list like this, but I need some info.  This afternoon
or tomorrow I'm going to go to a large sale that (supposedly) includes
several after-market type wheels.  In that my Spitty is curently tucked
away for the winter & is not easily accessable, could anyone tell me the
correct bolt pattern size for a 71 MK IV?  I have a feeling that, if I do
buy something, there can be no returns. TIA!

By the way, does anyone recall that only a month ago, those of us in the
mid-west were crowing about how great it was to be driving around
sans-top in Dec.? ( 72 degrees & sunny!) Just for the record, there are
two feet of snow, about an inch of ice, & -20 wind chill.
Oh well, when the going gets weird, the weird turn pro!

Cheers

Andy Henderson