Re: Exhaust Manifold-Painting

To: "Tom Shirley" <tshirley@VoyagerOnline.net>,
Subject: Re: Exhaust Manifold-Painting
From: "Keith R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 13:20:44 -0500
Or Powder Coating might be a possibility here too. The secret to a good
repaint on an exhaust manifold is good preparation of the surface, a FRESH
paint, and driving the car as soon as the paint is dry. The curing at high
temperature is important to the permanent finish. If the manifold sits
around for awhile before ever going on the car, the result will not be very
permanent.
Cheers
Keith Stewart