Steering wheel sale/swap

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Steering wheel sale/swap
From: trunnell@mindspring.com (Glenn Trunnell)
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 16:11:01 -0500
Hello all,

I currently have a '76 steering wheel with center pad exactly like the one
shown in the Roadster Factory christmas catalog that I'd like to sell or
Trade.  I think the Roadster Factory was asking 187.00 for it new.  It will
fit a MK.4 or 1500 up to at least the '76 model and possibly later.  It is
in very good condition and has polished spokes.  I would like to trade it
for a later model wheel that fits on the larger diameter steering shaft
like the one in my '79.  Alternately I would be willing to sell it if
anyone is interested.  I do not have the horn button or brush, but the
wheel is complete otherwise.  The leather is completely rotten on my '79
wheel and the center cover is also broken.  If anyone has a later style
wheel that they would like to trade for this one or any other Spitfire part
pleaselet me know.

Thanks,
Glenn