height of the car?

To: spitfires@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: height of the car?
From: Toni Thorn <tthorn@comp.uark.edu>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 21:29:50 -0600 (CST)
Well, I've done the air shocks (with many many tks to several of you!!)
and gotta say that I like what I got!

In fooling around with them, I started wondering what the actual height of
the body is *supposed* to be.  I looked in the manuals that I have (Hayden
and Bentley) and found just about everything except what I was looking
for.

How do you know when the thing is at the right height?  I have the 155-13
tires and "standard issue" wheels.

Is there a spec for "inches above the wheel and below the fender" or what?

harve --- as usual, lost in the wilderness!

TThorn@comp.uark.edu