Re: "Car Test"

To: Atwell Haines <carbuff@nac.net>, Spitfires@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Re: "Car Test"
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 22:17:14 -0500
At 04:15 PM 1/10/99 -0500, Atwell Haines wrote:

<snip>

>P.P.S.    No interest, etc  of course, just looking for something to while
>away the long winter.   The Spit doesn't need _much_ in the way of work.
>(Ya!)

Atwell,

  NJ isn't that far from VA. Beach.  So since your Spit doesn't need much
work, come on down South, I could use a hand.  My Bricklin is still in
pieces.  However, I have finally managed to get the body welded back to
where it is structually intact.  Still have a lot of work to do on it,
just got 2 more Sonetts to play with, my Spit always needs work.

John

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V

www.team.net/www/morgan        bricklin.shel.olsy-na.com/bi