Went for a ride in the Rotary Spitfire

To: spitfires@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Went for a ride in the Rotary Spitfire
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 01:01:07 EST
I went for a ride in the Rotary Spitfire tonight. Kinda of like everything I
love about the Spitfire; its beautiful shape, exellent handling and light
weight all combined with the power to weight ratio of a 427 Cobra.
It shouldn’t take long to get it sorted (famous last words). I'll let you know
more, after we track test and dyno test it.
Hey, several people have called or e-mailed me asking for help on building one
of these. In addition to what’s been written in the magazine, I am willing to
help anyone who needs help building one of these machines.
We are in the process of adding a webboard to our
website(www.grmotorsports.com). So as not to clog up the list, and not offend
those of you who don't care, I think I will use our own webboard to answer
questions and develop a dialog on this subject.

Tim Suddard/Publisher/Grassroots Motorsports