GT6 database

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: GT6 database
From: Sam Gentry <hsgentry@cfw.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 19:53:59 -0500
Thanks to Jane Burdekin (she was helping with the compilation of the list
and had a copy that was only one revision old)  I have recovered 98% of the
GT6 database without retyping.  I only lost a little information and I have
the original EMAILs to fix that.  I will be updating the web site this
weekend (probably).  If you have a GT6 that is not in the list now is a
good time to send the information to me.  Go to:
http://www.cfw.com/~hsgentry to see the list or to send me information
about your GT6.

I am always glad to hear from a GT6 anywhere in the world, but I have only
a very few cars listed outside the USA.  If you have a GT6 ANYWHERE, let me
know.

Thanks, Sam