GT6 Database

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: GT6 Database
From: Sam Gentry <hsgentry@cfw.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 15:08:04 -0500
I have updated the GT6 database.  Everyone who sent information recently (2
months) should check to see that it is there and correct.  You may remember
that I had a little trouble and had to reconstruct some of the data.  If
you have not registered your GT6, go to the web address for information.

The address is:  http://www.cfw.com/~hsgentry

Also, a number of people have asked about my Spitfire and GT6 wooden dash
restoration.  I put some pictures of the restoration on my personal GT6
page.  This may make the email that I sent a little easier to follow.  When
I have time I will add the text of the process.  I will add additional
pictures as the current set progresses.   The address is the same as the
GT6 database, just click "Look at my GT6" then click "Look at the panels".

Sam