Re: Grins

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Grins
From: aeh53@juno.com (Andrew E. Henderson)
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 15:40:30 -0600
Don't laugh; I saw an ad last week on the Prodigy Classifieds where
someone had converted their 77 Spit to electric power. (48 volt, I
recall)  It said that it had a range of 40 to 50 miles before it needed
an 8 to 10 hour recharge.  He was only asking $4K!  I wonder if he is
related to the person with the $82K TR-8?

Andy H.