User book store on line ...

To: "'Spitfire Mail List'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: User book store on line ...
From: "Bayrock, Michael" <michael_bayrock@bctransit.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 07:31:40 -0800
Listers

I've been 'subscribed' to the Advanced Book Exchange site for about a
year.  They are a large on-line clearing house of used bookstores, and
they regularly send out messages that match your 'looking for' criteria.
Today's message included:

-------

Triumph Spitfire MK3 Owner's Handbook Supplement 1968 by
Standard-Triumph Ltd. Standard-Triumph Sales Ltd. Coventry, UK Part No.
54501 7/S1 1968 8pgs SB VG.  Regular Owner's Manual Supplement for
Vehicles Equipped with Emission Control Systems.  Keywords: Auto, Sports
Cars, Technical, Repair. (Keywords: auto, sports cars, technical,
repair. standard-triumph ltd. triumph spitfire mk3 owner's handbook
supplement 1968)
The price of the book is US$ 5 Enjoy browsing our ABE homepage for
related motorsport listings.
 Please reference the seller's book # B1024 when ordering.

The seller is Green Mountain Motorbooks
John and Amy Markle 175 Westwood Road, Columbus, OH, U.S.A., 43214.
<mailto:grnmtn@netset.com> Ph: (614) 263-6815. Fax: (614) 847-0359.
Terms of sale: Check or Money order only drawn on U.S. funds. Shipping:
is $3.50 per book U.S. shipped via Priority Mail. We offer Free shipping
U.S. on orders over $50.00. Overseas shipment is at cost by your choice
of commercial carrier. Satisfaction guaranteed - full return privilege
within 7 days of receipt.
http://www.abebooks.com/cgi/abe.exe/routera^_pr=oi^_ph=1^_bi=17536866

----

This is one of 10 Triumph related books today.  Check out the website
provided.

Ob disclaimer - I don't own either Green Mountain or ABE in part or
whole.  I have dealt with ABE and purchased books through them with
great results.

Michael
michael_bayrock@bctransit.com