79' spit windshld washer unit...

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: 79' spit windshld washer unit...
From: "Richard Bonilla" <richard@polymold.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 12:16:00 -0700
on my 79' spit, i have noticed a blk/blu wire coming out of the small
wiring harness, that leads to the windscreen washer pump & alternator
or volt regulator (i think)...my blk w/blu stripe wire is cut 1/4" after
coming
out of the harness. has anyone an idea where this wire should go? the
only problem i am having w/my spit is the washer pump is not functioning
properly....there are, however two wires going into the pump. one ground
and one colored...this looks correct acct to the haynes wiring map??

any thoughts appreciated...

regards,

richard/colorado/79' spit