Re: 79' spit windshld washer unit...

To: "Richard Bonilla" <richard@polymold.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 79' spit windshld washer unit...
From: Atwell Haines <carbuff@nac.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 09:06:11 -0500
Richard,

Just looked at my car (with functioning washer pump) and found the same cut
wire sticking out of the harness.  For the record, this is a '79, 49 state
Federal car.

Dan Masters or Tom O'Malley are free to correct me here, but I believe the
black wires are grounds.   So just leave that wire end there.

If any knows what that wire end was for, my interest is piqued also.

Atwell Haines
'79 Spitfire

At 12:16 PM 1/21/99 -0700, Richard Bonilla wrote:
>on my 79' spit, i have noticed a blk/blu wire coming out of the small
>wiring harness, that leads to the windscreen washer pump & alternator
>or volt regulator (i think)

[that's the starter solenoid]