Re: Electric fan

To: Paul Fjelstad <fjelstad@panix.com>
Subject: Re: Electric fan
From: bharris <harris88@rochester.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 17:07:52 -0500
Paul,
     The fan does not run too much,especially in cool weather.What does
your temp. gauge read? The thermostat for the fan is screwed into the
top of the rad. and I believe has only one wire to it.If so, you can try
grounding this wire with the key on,that should make the fan run.If it
is the temp switch,I hear they are not avalable,but one from a
Volkswagon diesel will fit and work.(I think it is a slightly lower
temp. which is O.K. There may also be a relay in there somewhere,I'm not
sure.
                                              Good Luck,
                                              Bob Harris