Re: GT6 head off / Strom rebuild

To: Zip <J.D.C.Zerihan@soton.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: GT6 head off / Strom rebuild
From: Bob Norway <examiner@scci.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 10:15:43 -0500

#1 - Use PB Blaster instead of WD-40...... just pulled my head and it worked
GREAT
#2 - Used the 'rope' trick... Insert a length of rope into cylinders 1+4,
reinsert plugs, crank engine. That pushed my head right off
#3 - Take head to a pro and let them look at it to determine what is needed

Cheers and luck
--
Bob Norway
Rockledge, Florida
Home Page http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Lobby/5953/mypage.html
ICQ# 3752712
***************************
TLCB - Thailand, Laos, Cambodia Brotherhood
http://www.seacoast.com/~jsweet/brotherh/index.html
Udorn RTAFB Nov'70 - Nov'71
432 AMS/Autopilot
Member Udorn VFW Post 10249