An announcement pending from MJB

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: An announcement pending from MJB
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 11:48:42 -0000
Ladies and Gentlemen

Mister Mark Bradakis, Esquire - has most generously undertaken to
establish a further site that many owners of the more sporting
Triumphs might see as an intensive care unit. In reality, this is
rather more of a Gentlemen's Club in the best British tradition for
Barb and Innsbruck. I know there are a number of owners of these cars
around the world who generally prefer keeping to 'lurk' mode on
'Triumphs' and 'Spitfires' - but soon they will have somewhere of
their own. When Mr. Bradakis finally launches the site, he will
undoubtedly make it known to all and sundry so PLEASE don't bombard
him with requests of when you can subscribe. At this time, I have no
idea what the uptake is likely to be in terms of 'listers' but the
objective is to keep threads relevant to the Big Triumph Saloons
(Sedans).
If the site appears to be quiet following launch, it might be safer
to assume that most of us are reflecting on what goes on in
Gentlemen's Clubs - simply, we'll be deep in our leather armchairs,
with a copy of The Times shading our furrowed brows. I will be in the
visible background in my Editorial hat but role playing the function
of the man in charge of the whisky/brandy and soda tray. I believe
Mister Bradakis is planning to call the site
2000-register@autox.team.net and I have every confidence he will let
us all know when "Dinner is likely to be served." I understand the
Dover Sole is particularly good today.

John Mac