Re: An announcement pending from MJB

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: An announcement pending from MJB
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 15:05:03 -0700 (MST)
    If the site appears to be quiet following launch, it might be safer
    to assume that most of us are reflecting on what goes on in
    Gentlemen's Clubs - simply, we'll be deep in our leather armchairs,
    with a copy of The Times shading our furrowed brows.

Gosh, that's not what the "Gentleman's clubs" here in Utah are like.  Well,
there is some variety of alcoholic beverages available, though in the sorts
of places that serve liquor, the required clothing for the, uh, entertainers
is more strict than some of the other places.

done in the same manner as all the other lists that the majordomo program
serves from here.  Send mail to majordomo@autox.team.net, with the command,
[plain text, no attachments, no HTML]

  subscribe 2000-register

For the moment, I doubt there will be volume enough to warrant a digest
version.  And like this list, searchable web-based archives can be found
at http://listquest.com under the Hobbies/Vehicles link.

On a related note, the folks at Corenetworks, who run the Listquest site,
may be providing a new disk for the server.  Actually quite a few folks
chimed in with offers of new or slightly used hardware, so no crisis in
that respect.  A extra ton of mail I have yet to get al the way through,
though.  If you still, however, wish to show your appreciation for
my efforts, you can still send in a contribution to the Fat Chance Tool
and Beverage fund.  I'd appreciate it.  And there may be a big change
in Team.Net coming along later this summer, we'll see how it goes.

mjb.