Re: '77 Spit-Take a look at this bracket... recognize it?

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: '77 Spit-Take a look at this bracket... recognize it?
From: GatesDavid@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 21:21:53 EST
Rick,

Yes I do.  Its part of the engine mount.  On the manifold side of the engine
you will find a bolt hole about 3.5 inches back from the front of the engine
and about 4.5 inches up from the bottom.  One side of the bracket attaches
here.  The other side goes in between the engine mount on the engine front
plate and rubber mount.

David Gates