For Sale - 1965 TR4 project

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: For Sale - 1965 TR4 project
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 09:35:26 -0600
For Sale - TR4 Project car

CT38888LO

The overdrive is MISSING and NOT available.

Here is a list of what I have,

Good doors - complete with glass and all hardware

1 pair of TR250 front fenders both have rust holes under or else around the
headlight buckets.  Nothing that a small amount of metal patching wouldn't
fix.  One of them might be slightly tweeked from shipping but if I remember
right its definitely fixable.  These fenders I really think would be very
useable.

Bonnets with long bulge.  It has the typical tears in the edge about 8"
back from the rear corners.  No major collision damage.

Boot lid in decent shape with frame and prop rod.

Rear cockpit surround chromed trim pieces

1 Steering wheel / column assembly

2 later TR4 seats in black but would need recovering.

1 TR4A radiator

Dash assembly but no wood dash covering

Full set of gauges - assumed functional but no proof

1 rear bumper and over riders.  pretty good shape

1 front bumper - TR4A in rough shape but straightenable

2 tail light assemblies - would need rechroming probably - don't remember if
the lenses are there or not.

1 windscreen frame with glass - glass scratched by wiper (so whats new!)

wiper motor

clutch & brake pedal assembly

2 nice door panels

2 fair to ok rear arch panels

1 soft top frame cover and back panel - fair to good condition, with tender
loving care probably usable.

Body tub - paint has been stripped from tub, rockers would need replacing,
inner sills would need work.  These two items were the same condition
basically as the tub in my garage now.  NO rust along rear fender line as
there is in my tub.  To the best of my knowledge the rest of the tub is
basically rust free.  There "might" be some pin holes in the driver floor
board up at the very front.

2 replacement rocker panels

Frame with complete suspension including rear diff - to the best of my
knowledge the frame is rust free and straight.

Steel wheels - set of five

2 rear fenders - I believe they are rust free and fairly straight.  Can't
remember for sure.

2 head light buckets.

1 TR4A engine with hs6 carbs - unknown condition but it can be turned
over.

Starter

Generator & voltage regulator

1 gas tank and appropriate filler cap

Items known to be missing.

Transmission - I can throw in a TR6 transmission of unknow but assumed
functional condition

Wood dash

most interior panels

transmission tunnel - (I bought the space plastic for mine)

Wwitches - I might have some though, just don't know which ones off hand

I'm sure there are other items but they would be mostly minor stuff.  I just
can't think of them right now.  Plus there are probably things I have that I
didn't mention also because I can't think of them right now.

Body and Tub are located in Nashville Tennesee.  All other parts are
located in Lincoln Nebraska.  Depending on scheduling delivery can be
arranged for a fee of course!

Price for all of the above $1350 or make a reasonable offer.  Need to sell in
two weeks if possible.

Thanks
Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)
My Web Site Http://www.141.com/triumphs (updated 12/3/98)

1964 Spitfire4 BFC25720L -- 1973 Spitfire 1500 FM3353U
1962 TR4 CT288L          -- 1965 TR4 CT38888LO parts car?
1959 TR3A TS41311L       -- 1959 TR3A TS53523L parts car
1951 Dodge Truck B-3-B-108